Metal Roofing Middle Tennessee Area
At Music City Roofers, we are very proud to offer standing seam metal roofing to our Nashville customers, both for homes and businesses. This type of roofing material requires skill because individual panels must be manufactured, joined and fastened properly to avoid leaks. Metal roof repair in Nashville must also be completed by skilled installers.
Metal roofs have become increasingly popular in recent years because of their beauty, efficiency, and ability to endure all kinds of weather. They also come in dozens of colors; you can pick a color that will match your brick, stone or siding, and it will look great! We’ll be happy to show you all the colors available to you.
Benefits Of Metal Roofing
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofing reflects a high percentage of the radiant sun away from your house. It won’t trap the heat and make your attic hot.
- Durability. Standing seam metal roofs can last 50 years or more, compared to most shingled roofs which last an average of 25 years. Paint finishes also offer similar durability.
- Strength. Metal roofing has consistently held up well during wind tests and in actual storm situations. It’s unfazed by hail, wind, downpours, snow, ice and more.
- Fire-resistance. Metal is fire-resistant, a benefit that can earn you a considerable break on your homeowner's insurance rates. And because metal does not easily bend or crack, it will maintain its shape even when exposed to extreme heat and cold.
- Maintenance-free. With metal roofs, you won’t see the curling, peeling, cracking or algae growth that you might see with some shingles.
- Value. No need to worry about a metal roof when you’re trying to sell your home; metal has been proven to increase the value of a home in the eyes of most homebuyers. A metal roof often creates a striking appearance for great curb appeal.
RECENT METAL ROOFS BY MUSIC CITY ROOFERS
CERTIFIED AND INSURED
Music City Roofers Are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed